Why use protective film?
The biggest advantage of protective film is that it can protect products against dirt, corrosion and scratches during processing, transportation, storage and application.
It maintains the bright and clean surface of products in order to improve the product quality and market competitiveness.
What can we protect with protective film?
Protective films are widely used in many industries and protect different products.
2, Hardware industry: to protect galvanized steel plate punching press,aluminum plate, stainless steel plate, Titanium plate, plastic steel plate,
glass plate, solar panel and so on.
3, Plastic industry: to protect ABS, PP injection-molded item, PVC panel, acrylic
panel, instruments, plastic lenses, spray paint surfaces and so on.
4, Printing industry: to protect printing plates such PVC panel, PC panel, aluminum
panel, photographic film and so on.
5, Construction industry: to protect window glass, aluminum profiles, doors, floors, carpets, furniture and other construction materials against dirt, scratches and damage during building or house construction.
Related Industry Knowledge
- How to increase the transparency of PE protecti...
- The purpose of protective film slitting
- Protection Film Slitting Process
- Degumming of PE Protective film and its solution
- The best way to use milky white film
- Where is the ground protection film suitable fo...
- Identification of various protective film types
- What is PE from the mucous membrane?
- The existing significance of PE protective film
- Classification method of different protective m...
- Electrostatic protective film is widely used
- Anti-static silicone PET protective film
- Application field of electrostatic film
- Processing of Color Steel Protective Film
- Use of Milky White PE Protective Film
- Single layer PET film‘s features and uses
- Differences between PVC, PC and PET as membrane...
- Introduction of Acrylic Protective Film
- How to improve the technology of PE electrostat...
- Polyethylene Film (PE Film) PE Tape