What kind of PE protective film is good, this question,fundamentally,means this kind of protection membrane should meet which basic requirements and conditions. So, the answer is as follows:
Condition 1: the protective film is sticky, easy to tear, easy to stick, and there will be no residue.
Condition 2: after the change of time, the increase of peel force is smaller.
Condition 3: even if the sun is exposed to sunlight, it can guarantee the service life of half a year to a year.
Condition 4: even if stored for more than a year, its quality has not changed.
Condition 5: it will not pollute the environment, will not corrode, and is not prone to chemical changes. In addition, mechanical properties can also be well maintained.
Related Industry Knowledge
- How to increase the transparency of PE protecti...
- The purpose of protective film slitting
- Protection Film Slitting Process
- Degumming of PE Protective film and its solution
- The best way to use milky white film
- Where is the ground protection film suitable fo...
- Identification of various protective film types
- What is PE from the mucous membrane?
- The existing significance of PE protective film
- Classification method of different protective m...
- PE Protective Film is Mostly Widely Used Surfac...
- Stainless Steel Sheet Protective Film
- PC, PET, PVC, PS, PMMA … Sheets Protective Film
- How to Pack Protective Film
- We Always Pay Attention To Protective Film Quality
- Plastic Profiles Protection Film
- PE material protective film is better than othe...
- Introduction to Stainless Steel Sheet Protectiv...
- Carpet Protective Film
- What Is a Preferred Customer for Protection Fil...