First, rubber type glue
As the name suggests, the rubber-based glue is mainly made of rubber. It is mainly produced by European and specific Japanese protective film manufacturers. The main feature is that the product is more tolerant, that is, a product with a viscosity can be applied. The surface is smooth to rough, and the application range is much larger than that of the acrylic glue. Therefore, in general, the rubber type protective film has a viscosity of only about four steps, and the acrylic glue protective film is about 20 g per interval. 25mm must be classified as a separate product, so there are many kinds of protective films for acrylic glue. For the manufacturer's stocking, inventory, and application, the rubber type protective film is much simpler. The second benefit of the rubber type protective film is also because of its high tolerance, so that a higher viscosity protective film can be used, and therefore it is particularly suitable for applications in which post-processing is complicated, such as stainless steel sheets, aluminum sheets, and the like.
Second, acrylic glue
Acrylic glue, also known as pressure sensitive adhesive, is mainly composed of rouge. Rouge is a kind of polymer active substance, and the temperature has a certain influence on molecular activities. The rouge content of the glue directly affects the use of the tape. Excellent peeling performance, strong cohesive force of the film, high transparency, no degumming, no residue on the substrate, suitable for manufacturing low, medium and high viscosity performance protective film. Generally divided into solvent type and emulsification, which is commonly known as oil glue and water glue. Acrylic glue has a wide range of applications and stability is generally preferred. The disadvantage is that the exhaust is poor, the response to humidity is relatively large, and it is easier to leave white fog on the black surface, which is commonly known as the ghost image.
The development of silica gel has been developed on the basis of acrylic glue, because the surface protection demand for 3C products has been increasing in recent years, and a large part of these applications have entered the so-called after-sales market, that is, in the market, and then by consumers. DIY yourself. The application of this part, with special emphasis on the venting of specials, in order to avoid the occurrence of bubbles during the process of applying the protective film, and the silica gel meets the needs of this part of the consumer. The silica gel is used for the production of PET substrates. The screen protects the film mainly.
Related Industry Knowledge
- How to increase the transparency of PE protecti...
- The purpose of protective film slitting
- Protection Film Slitting Process
- Degumming of PE Protective film and its solution
- The best way to use milky white film
- Where is the ground protection film suitable fo...
- Identification of various protective film types
- What is PE from the mucous membrane?
- The existing significance of PE protective film
- Classification method of different protective m...
- Why should the protective film be of good quality?
- CHOOSE KINGREAL PE PROTECTIVE FILM ON PAINTED M...
- What will Affect the Price of PE Protective Film
- What does ceramic tile protective film do?
- Analysis of crystal point problem of PE protect...
- Aluminium Composite Panel Surface Protective Film
- SUSTAINABILITY AS A MATTER OF COURSE
- The characteristics of the electrostatic protec...
- Printing Protective Film
- PRODUCT PROTECTION IS ALSO CLIMATE PROTECTION