Applications are used for surface protection of various metal sheets, such as stainless steel and aluminum alloy polished surfaces, matte surfaces, brushed surfaces, aluminum oxide oxidized and oxidized colored surfaces, and various flat coated surfaces such as color. Steel plate, colored aluminum-plastic plate, electroplated color plate, etc., are surface protective films.
For the smoothness of the surface of different products, we mainly design different viscosities to meet the needs of surface attachment:
Low viscosity: suitable for flat, glossy, mirror stainless steel sheet, plastic sheet, PMMA, PS board, PC board and other products.
Medium viscosity: It is suitable for stainless steel coarse-grained sand board, snow board, aluminum-plastic board (fine line), plastic steel, aluminum profile and polyester board.
Highly viscous: Suitable for the protection of difficult-to-stick special products, aluminum-plastic board rough grain, Buddha carbon board and products with matte surface.
Related Industry Knowledge
- How to increase the transparency of PE protecti...
- The purpose of protective film slitting
- Protection Film Slitting Process
- Degumming of PE Protective film and its solution
- The best way to use milky white film
- Where is the ground protection film suitable fo...
- Identification of various protective film types
- What is PE from the mucous membrane?
- The existing significance of PE protective film
- Classification method of different protective m...
- Single layer PET film‘s features and uses
- Differences between PVC, PC and PET as membrane...
- Introduction of Acrylic Protective Film
- How to improve the technology of PE electrostat...
- Polyethylene Film (PE Film) PE Tape
- What is PE, and What is it Used For?
- What Are The Different Types of Polyethylene?
- What is adhesive tape?
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS IN THE USE OF KINGRE...
- Different Types of Adhesives