PE protective films do not stick on substrates firmly, so during transportation and application, the films fall off. This is just the opposite to above problem. The greatest possibility is that the glue adhesion is not strong enough. The other possibility is that the pressure is not big enough when applying the film. Or the profile surface is not clean but with dust, paint and etc. These all affect the adhesion of glue. If encounter this problem, just need to replace a protective film with stronger adhesion and make sure that the surfaces of substrates are clean, therefore to avoid such problem.
Related Industry Knowledge
- How to increase the transparency of PE protecti...
- The purpose of protective film slitting
- Protection Film Slitting Process
- Degumming of PE Protective film and its solution
- The best way to use milky white film
- Where is the ground protection film suitable fo...
- Identification of various protective film types
- What is PE from the mucous membrane?
- The existing significance of PE protective film
- Classification method of different protective m...
- About how to choose suitable protective film fo...
- Protection Film for Building and Decoration Mat...
- Why use the protective film and what to protect?
- Electrostatic protective film is widely used
- Anti-static silicone PET protective film
- Application field of electrostatic film
- Processing of Color Steel Protective Film
- Use of Milky White PE Protective Film
- Single layer PET film‘s features and uses
- Differences between PVC, PC and PET as membrane...