The problem that users reflect the most is that there is residue after protective film is peeled off. This problem mostly happens to aluminum profile protective film. When the users finish installation and construction and peel the film off the profiles, the adhesive doesn’t go with protective film but leaves on the profiles. This is not what the users want to see. Because it is very difficult to clean the residue. Someone needs to scrape the glue from these profiles, which is a waste of time and money. There may be many reasons which cause this problem. But the main reason is that the pressure sensitive adhesive is not proper. The adhesive is too sticky, so the external tension is bigger than internal stress which causes the residue on the profile. If users encounter this problem, you can use a clean cloth dipped a little alcohol and wipe on the residual adhesive repeatedly until the adhesive is wiped up. Attention that do not wipe too hard when cleaning the residue, otherwise you may affect the finish of profiles.
Related Industry Knowledge
- How to increase the transparency of PE protecti...
- The purpose of protective film slitting
- Protection Film Slitting Process
- Degumming of PE Protective film and its solution
- The best way to use milky white film
- Where is the ground protection film suitable fo...
- Identification of various protective film types
- What is PE from the mucous membrane?
- The existing significance of PE protective film
- Classification method of different protective m...
- Two Problems When Using Protective Film-Problem 2
- About how to choose suitable protective film fo...
- Protection Film for Building and Decoration Mat...
- Why use the protective film and what to protect?
- Electrostatic protective film is widely used
- Anti-static silicone PET protective film
- Application field of electrostatic film
- Processing of Color Steel Protective Film
- Use of Milky White PE Protective Film
- Single layer PET film‘s features and uses