Marble protective film classified by glue system
1. Rubber system: natural rubber, styrene butadiene rubber, synthetic rubber
Rubber-based protective film features: soft, can reach the final viscosity quickly; molecular mobility is good; relatively easy to tear; natural rubber has poor aging resistance; higher price.
2. Acrylate type: emulsion type (aqueous), solvent type.
Acrylate adhesive protective film features
1. Emulsion type acrylic acid (aqueous acrylic acid): the fluidity is relatively poor, the final viscosity time is relatively long, the viscosity of the low-grade protective film will increase the viscosity with time, the environmentally friendly material, the weather resistance is good, and the film can be quickly peeled off. ;
2. Solvent-based acrylic acid: It is difficult to achieve high environmental standards, and other characteristics are similar to emulsion acrylic acid.
Marble protective film characteristics
1. Different surfaces require different viscosities;
2. Materials of the same similar surface may also require different viscosities;
3. Subsequent processing steps are the key to determining viscosity. Subsequent processing generally has bending, stamping, cutting, drilling, thermoforming, etc.;
4. Reasonable combination of thickness and viscosity;
5. The tensile strength and elongation of the protective film to ensure that the flexibility and strength of the protective film can meet the requirements;
6, the ultimate principle of protective film selection: adequate testing.
Related Industry Knowledge
- How to increase the transparency of PE protecti...
- The purpose of protective film slitting
- Protection Film Slitting Process
- Degumming of PE Protective film and its solution
- The best way to use milky white film
- Where is the ground protection film suitable fo...
- Identification of various protective film types
- What is PE from the mucous membrane?
- The existing significance of PE protective film
- Classification method of different protective m...
- Characteristics and aesthetic effects of furnit...
- Stretching characteristics and packaging proces...
- Primary protection and compression fixation of ...
- Synthetic material and paste requirements for b...
- The features of self adhesive film
- Metal surface protective film processing qualit...
- How to distinguish between electrostatic film a...
- Weather resistance of PE protective film
- Do you know the sticky knowledge of the protect...
- protection film for hard surface