Store film inventory in original packaging/shipping cartons until needed.
Store within a temperature range of 40-90 degrees F.
Store within a relative humidity range of 30% – 80%.
Keep away from exposure to temperature extremes, direct sunlight, water, solvent and other contaminants.
Protected surface storage
For best results, do not store film-protected surfaces for longer than six months. Removal issues can occur after extended periods of time.
Maintain storage temperature range of 40-90 degrees F.
Maintain in relative humidity range of 30% – 80%.
Keep away from direct sunlight, water, solvents and contaminants.
Related Industry Knowledge
- How to increase the transparency of PE protecti...
- The purpose of protective film slitting
- Protection Film Slitting Process
- Degumming of PE Protective film and its solution
- The best way to use milky white film
- Where is the ground protection film suitable fo...
- Identification of various protective film types
- What is PE from the mucous membrane?
- The existing significance of PE protective film
- Classification method of different protective m...
- Non-adhesive protective film
- LDPE MARKET PRICE ANALYSIS
- Stainless Steel Deep Drawing Protective Film fr...
- Remember to remove the protective film in time ...
- Electrostatic Protective Film
- Why protective film on aluminum composite panel...
- SURFACE PROTECTION FILMS MARKET
- Reasons you don’t know about why protective fil...
- Self-adhesive stainless steel protection film
- Two Problems When Using Protective Film-Problem 1