1.Users choose the wrong type of protective film with too strong adhesion. When the protective film is too sticky for the surface, the residue would leave on it very easily.
2.Manufacturer’s protective film quality is bad, the adhesive transfer t o users’ product surface sometimes.
3.The product surface is not clean and dry enough, maybe have some oil and other special chemical on it, and the reaction would happen with the film adhesive after lamination.
4.The film has a limit service life, make sure you use it in the proper time, if it is out of date, the residue could happen easily.
Related Industry Knowledge
- How to increase the transparency of PE protecti...
- The purpose of protective film slitting
- Protection Film Slitting Process
- Degumming of PE Protective film and its solution
- The best way to use milky white film
- Where is the ground protection film suitable fo...
- Identification of various protective film types
- What is PE from the mucous membrane?
- The existing significance of PE protective film
- Classification method of different protective m...
- Protective film selection
- WHAT IS SELF ADHESIVE PE PROTECTIVE FILM
- Widely Used PE Protective Film
- HOW SHOULD WE PROTECT ACRYLIC SHEET/ PLEXIGLASS?
- How to choose floor film (protective film for f...
- There are two common quality problems of PE film
- What are the ways to detect the quality of the ...
- WHAT FACTORS WILL AFFECT THE QUALITY OF PE SELF...
- 6 LEVELS ADHESION FOR DIFFERENT APPLICATIONS
- 6 LEVELS ADHESION FOR DIFFERENT APPLICATIONS-2