1.choose the wrong type of protective film with too strong adhesion. When the protective film is too sticky for the surface, the residue would leave on it very easily.
2.protective film with bad quality, the adhesive transfer to users'product surface sometimes.
3.The product surface is not clean and dry enough, maybe have some oil and other special chemical on it.
4.The film has a limit service life, make sure you use it in the proper time, if it is out of date, the residue could happen easily.
To avoid such problem happens, it is important for the users to choose the right film with proper adhesive, it could reduce your risk for the residue problems to your products. KINGREAL is a professional manufacturer for the customized protective films with full experience for over 10 years,and can make full range of products for your application.
Related Industry Knowledge
- How to increase the transparency of PE protecti...
- The purpose of protective film slitting
- Protection Film Slitting Process
- Degumming of PE Protective film and its solution
- The best way to use milky white film
- Where is the ground protection film suitable fo...
- Identification of various protective film types
- What is PE from the mucous membrane?
- The existing significance of PE protective film
- Classification method of different protective m...
- What is the features of self adhesive film?
- Introduction of Stainless Steel Protective Film
- Storage,transportation requirements of PE prote...
- The residue problem maybe caused by these reasons
- Protective film selection
- WHAT IS SELF ADHESIVE PE PROTECTIVE FILM
- Widely Used PE Protective Film
- HOW SHOULD WE PROTECT ACRYLIC SHEET/ PLEXIGLASS?
- How to choose floor film (protective film for f...
- There are two common quality problems of PE film