First, the electrostatic protective film is relatively good in toughness:
Since the electrostatic protection film can withstand the impact force of pressing,roll forming, it can effectively protect the processed object and prevent it from being broken down;
Second, the electrostatic protective film is more moderate in viscosity:
The electrostatic protective film can be very compliant and firmly adhered to the surface of the glass body, and after the entire processing is finished, it can be directly peeled off, no breakage due to brittleness, and no residue due to tearing. On the surface of the object;
Third, the electrostatic protection film will not appear degumming:
When the electrostatic protection film is adhered to the surface of the glass, after the entire processing is finished, when the protective film is cleaned, the residual glass mark does not appear on the surface of the processed glass, and the surface of the product is more smooth and beautiful;
Fourth, the electrostatic protective film has good adhesion and weather resistance:
After using the electrostatic protective film for a period of time, it has no obvious improvement in the peeling force, and it is very easy to tear it off. The most important thing is that it does not leave glue on the surface of the product after peeling off. And the effect of bonding is still relatively good.
Because the electrostatic protective film has excellent adhesion to the material to be protected, the electrostatic protective film will never appear to be lifted or peeled off when the material is processed or handled. This is also an electrostatic protective film.
Related Industry Knowledge
- How to increase the transparency of PE protecti...
- The purpose of protective film slitting
- Protection Film Slitting Process
- Degumming of PE Protective film and its solution
- The best way to use milky white film
- Where is the ground protection film suitable fo...
- Identification of various protective film types
- What is PE from the mucous membrane?
- The existing significance of PE protective film
- Classification method of different protective m...
- Printing Protective Film
- PRODUCT PROTECTION IS ALSO CLIMATE PROTECTION
- Kingreal Profile Protective Films
- What Are The Conditions For A Good PE Protectio...
- PE Protective Film is Mostly Widely Used Surfac...
- Stainless Steel Sheet Protective Film
- PC, PET, PVC, PS, PMMA … Sheets Protective Film
- How to Pack Protective Film
- We Always Pay Attention To Protective Film Quality
- Plastic Profiles Protection Film