PE protective film is widely used in aluminum-plastic composite panels, mirror steel plates, color plates! Plexiglass panels, decorative panels and aluminum profiles, steel profiles, stainless steel coils, marble materials and display screens, etc. 5 series of high viscosity and extra high viscosity; color is transparent, milky white, blue, black and white, etc.; thickness is 20-150mic. The protective film is an indispensable material on the aluminum-plastic composite panel. The basic characteristics of the protective film are as follows:
Structure and raw materials of protective film
The basic structure of the rubber type protective film: from top to bottom: the separation layer, the printing layer, the film, the primer, and the adhesive layer. The basic structure of the acrylic protective film: from top to bottom: isolation layer, printing layer, film, adhesive layer. The protective film is generally obtained by extrusion molding, injection molding, and blow molding using low-density PE and PVC as raw materials. There are many types of polyethylene, and the melting point and density are different.
Since PE is cheaper and more environmentally friendly, 90% of the protective film is made of PE. About 10% of the protective film is made of PVC.
In the next article we will introduce the classification of the glue used for the protective film.
Related Industry Knowledge
- How to increase the transparency of PE protecti...
- The purpose of protective film slitting
- Protection Film Slitting Process
- Degumming of PE Protective film and its solution
- The best way to use milky white film
- Where is the ground protection film suitable fo...
- Identification of various protective film types
- What is PE from the mucous membrane?
- The existing significance of PE protective film
- Classification method of different protective m...
- The Basic Introduction of PE Protective Film-02
- Main characteristics of glue
- Production process of blown film
- Metal surface protective film
- Development status of pressure sensitive adhesi...
- Marble Protective Film