The single-layer PET protective film is a film material made of polyester film (PET) as a base material, made of polyethylene terephthalate as a raw material, extruded into a thick sheet, and then biaxially stretched; Single-coated silicone water is used to form a single-layer PET protective film.
Features of single layer PET protective film:
1. This product has good bonding strength and good retention for metal, plastic, glass and other stickers.
2. There are many types of viscosity and thickness, and the surface of the protective film is smooth and flat;
3. Good heat resistance, weather resistance and acid resistance;
4. It is suitable for punching and cutting of circular knife die cutting and flat die cutting;
5. It can also be used as a high-purity optical material for die cutting;
6, surface resistance 107-109 Ωcm, environmentally friendly, non-toxic and tasteless;
7. The phenomenon of non-static material migration on the surface of the product;
8, 1000 class clean environment processing, excellent cleanliness;
9. Excellent transparency, the appearance inspection of the optical film can be carried out under the condition that the protective material is attached;
10, low viscosity, the adhesive force changes little after the attachment;
11. The product has single-sided anti-static and double-sided anti-static stripping voltage.
12, excellent anti-static effect, long-lasting performance and stability.
Uses: Widely used in the discharge of various materials after die cutting. Precision materials die-cutting industry, medical, health, packaging and other industries.
Related Industry Knowledge
- How to increase the transparency of PE protecti...
- The purpose of protective film slitting
- Protection Film Slitting Process
- Degumming of PE Protective film and its solution
- The best way to use milky white film
- Where is the ground protection film suitable fo...
- Identification of various protective film types
- What is PE from the mucous membrane?
- The existing significance of PE protective film
- Classification method of different protective m...
- Differences between PVC, PC and PET as membrane...
- Introduction of Acrylic Protective Film
- How to improve the technology of PE electrostat...
- Polyethylene Film (PE Film) PE Tape
- What is PE, and What is it Used For?
- What Are The Different Types of Polyethylene?
- What is adhesive tape?
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS IN THE USE OF KINGRE...
- Different Types of Adhesives
- Why is Polyethylene used so often?