1, We know that different surfaces need different viscous, the need for protective film is different;
2, The same similar surface of different materials may also need different viscous protective film;
3, The protective film follow-up processing steps is the key to determine the viscosity. Follow-up processing generally have bending, stamping, cutting, drilling, thermoforming and other processes;
4, The thickness of the protective film and the viscosity of a reasonable match;
5, The tensile strength and elongation of the protective film, so as to ensure the flexibility and strength of the protective film to meet certain requirements;
6, The ultimate principle of protective film selection: to conduct a full test. This includes understanding the characteristics of the material being stuck and other requirements (use environment, storage conditions, outdoor requirements, substrate color, printing or not).
Related Industry Knowledge
- How to increase the transparency of PE protecti...
- The purpose of protective film slitting
- Protection Film Slitting Process
- Degumming of PE Protective film and its solution
- The best way to use milky white film
- Where is the ground protection film suitable fo...
- Identification of various protective film types
- What is PE from the mucous membrane?
- The existing significance of PE protective film
- Classification method of different protective m...
- WHAT IS SELF ADHESIVE PE PROTECTIVE FILM
- Widely Used PE Protective Film
- HOW SHOULD WE PROTECT ACRYLIC SHEET/ PLEXIGLASS?
- How to choose floor film (protective film for f...
- There are two common quality problems of PE film
- What are the ways to detect the quality of the ...
- WHAT FACTORS WILL AFFECT THE QUALITY OF PE SELF...
- 6 LEVELS ADHESION FOR DIFFERENT APPLICATIONS
- 6 LEVELS ADHESION FOR DIFFERENT APPLICATIONS-2
- Use of Milky White PE Protective Film