SURFACE PROTECTION - REMOVAL WITH NO ADHESIVE RESIDUE
KINGREAL adhesive films enable all types of parts to be protected, at all stages of the manufacturing cycle, both for interior and exterior usages.
▪Protection against dirt and scratches
▪Protection against impacts
▪Productivity : customized cutting and shaping for easy integration into your processes
▪Reduction of non-quality costs
▪Removal with no adhesive residue : qualification of film/surface combinations according to the most stringent tests
Whether applied manually or automatically, the KINGREAL range protects all types of surface
▪Temporary adhesive PE films - high and low adhesion
▪Electrostatic PE film
ADVANTAGES OF THE SOLUTION
Through KINGREAL's expertise, it is guaranteed that no adhesive residue will be left on any types of surface:
▪Plastics (PP, PMMA, PC, ABS), PVC ranging from smooth to highly textured
▪Wood, painted parts
▪Aluminum, steel, stainless steel
Related Industry Knowledge
- How to increase the transparency of PE protecti...
- The purpose of protective film slitting
- Protection Film Slitting Process
- Degumming of PE Protective film and its solution
- The best way to use milky white film
- Where is the ground protection film suitable fo...
- Identification of various protective film types
- What is PE from the mucous membrane?
- The existing significance of PE protective film
- Classification method of different protective m...
- Basic specifications and performance characteri...
- How to Choose the Right Surface Protective Film...
- The use and main characteristics of constructio...
- Countertop protective film manufacturing process
- High temperature resistant wood protective film...
- Floor Self Adhesive Film protection film protec...
- How to Select the Most Suitable Surface Protect...
- Filmed on Location: Shielding Delicate Surfaces...
- KINGREAL intros new surface protection film for...
- PRODUCT PROTECTION IS ALSO CLIMATE PROTECTION