Production process of Co-extrusion protective film
The coextrusion method has a coextrusion blow molding method and a coextrusion casting method.
The blow molding method is applicable under conditions in which the melt index of each component is low and the viscosity of the protective film is small. Generally, the adhesive layer is placed on the inner layer, and cooling is required during the production process to lower the temperature of the inflated film to below 50 °C before lamination; the casting method has a wide application range and is suitable for most conditions. Both are better, but the price of production equipment is higher. Before the co-extrusion protective film is produced, the liquid and powder raw materials are generally synthesized into a masterbatch to facilitate feeding.
Related Industry Knowledge
- How to increase the transparency of PE protecti...
- The purpose of protective film slitting
- Protection Film Slitting Process
- Degumming of PE Protective film and its solution
- The best way to use milky white film
- Where is the ground protection film suitable fo...
- Identification of various protective film types
- What is PE from the mucous membrane?
- The existing significance of PE protective film
- Classification method of different protective m...
- Functional protective film-surface protective film
- Composition of the surface protective film
- Methods of producing surface protective film
- Base Material of Surface Protective Film
- Surface Protective Film
- The Basic Introduction of PE Protective Film-01
- The Basic Introduction of PE Protective Film-02
- Main characteristics of glue
- Production process of blown film
- Metal surface protective film