1. PE Protective Film is crystalline material, easy crystallization, if not fast cooling, it is bound to reduce transparency and elongation at break.
The cooling effect of blow molding is poor, the crystallinity is high, the film transparency is low.
2. As a result of blowing, stretching, the molecular orientation is serious, resulting in a low elongation at break, while the cooling effect of the flow casting production is good, low crystallinity, good transparency and low orientation, so the elongation at break is high and the shrinkage is good.
3. Need to add appropriate amount of anti-fogging agent.
4. On the basis of the above, the inclusion of transparent nucleating agent
5. PE Protective Film selection of raw materials with low fog, high melting point.
Previous: The purpose of protective film slitting
Next: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- The purpose of protective film slitting
- Protection Film Slitting Process
- Degumming of PE Protective film and its solution
- The best way to use milky white film
- Where is the ground protection film suitable fo...
- Identification of various protective film types
- What is PE from the mucous membrane?
- The existing significance of PE protective film
- Classification method of different protective m...
- What is the high temperature protection film?