On-site damage to windows or frames can often result in expensive cleaning or repair costs, extreme damage can require complete replacement, resulting in long and costly contract delays. One of KINGEAL's solution is to protecting the glazing and frames on construction and renovation sites by our self adhesive film.One of our customers, who specialize in building luxury apartments has seen their costs for repairing scratches fall from £30,000 to zero from utilizing protection film on their projects.
Related Industry Knowledge
- How to increase the transparency of PE protecti...
- The purpose of protective film slitting
- Protection Film Slitting Process
- Degumming of PE Protective film and its solution
- The best way to use milky white film
- Where is the ground protection film suitable fo...
- Identification of various protective film types
- What is PE from the mucous membrane?
- The existing significance of PE protective film
- Classification method of different protective m...
- Take care of your new home, and your current one!
- How Can I Protect My Floors If I Am Having A Ho...
- How can I protect my carpet during party?
- Choosing the right protection tool for your party
- Compare PE with PVC
- What is the difference between PE protective fi...
- Protective Film Use Requirements
- Why does stainless steel need protective film?
- The residue problem maybe caused by below reasons
- What is the features of self adhesive film?