The easy and quick application is just what you need when you’ve got lots to sort out for a party, and the carpet protection rolls are suitable for every type of carpet for short periods of time. The low tack adhesive on the carpet protection film ensures that no residue is left behind when you pull it up afterwards, but be sure you pull the film up the day after the party, within 24 hours, to prevent any unwanted transfers.
Better still, pulling up the carpet protector the next day makes the clean up process quick and easy!
Our protective film has 80mics (thick) , which means that it’s not going to rip or tear over the course of a party – even if your dancing’s getting wild or you’re playing party games!
Related Industry Knowledge
- How to increase the transparency of PE protecti...
- The purpose of protective film slitting
- Protection Film Slitting Process
- Degumming of PE Protective film and its solution
- The best way to use milky white film
- Where is the ground protection film suitable fo...
- Identification of various protective film types
- What is PE from the mucous membrane?
- The existing significance of PE protective film
- Classification method of different protective m...
- Choosing the right protection tool for your party
- Compare PE with PVC
- What is the difference between PE protective fi...
- Protective Film Use Requirements
- Why does stainless steel need protective film?
- The residue problem maybe caused by below reasons
- What is the features of self adhesive film?
- Introduction of Stainless Steel Protective Film
- Storage,transportation requirements of PE prote...
- The residue problem maybe caused by these reasons