We would like to introduce our electrostatic protective film.
Protective film is designed to protect. However, in real life, some protective film may cause
damage to substrates. One big problem of the glued film is that residue can easily leave
on substrates because of improper use.
To absolutely avoid secondary pollution to substrates and the earth, please try the PE electrostatic protective film from Kingreal.
Material: Eco-friendly PE
Roll width: 40mm-2050mm
Peel strength at 180 degree:50-250(g/cm)
Tensile strength: ≥18Mpa
Elongation at break: ≥300%
Scope of application:
1, Surface protection to PMMA, PET and PC sheets during Hard Coating
2, Surface protection to PVC, PE and PP sheets and plates.
3, Surface protection to ABS and PC high gloss injection molding. For example, display case, photo frame and etc.
4, Protection to plating surface of PS and PMMA sheets and plates.
5, Gloss surfaces of refrigerator, air-conditioning, LCD VCM panel and etc.
6, Glass products with high added value.
The adhesion is generated by the electrostatic adsorption. No glue, no risk of residue.
Easy to apply.
No deguming or lifting edge like glued film.
Related Industry Knowledge
- How to increase the transparency of PE protecti...
- The purpose of protective film slitting
- Protection Film Slitting Process
- Degumming of PE Protective film and its solution
- The best way to use milky white film
- Where is the ground protection film suitable fo...
- Identification of various protective film types
- What is PE from the mucous membrane?
- The existing significance of PE protective film
- Classification method of different protective m...
- Why protective film on aluminum composite panel...
- SURFACE PROTECTION FILMS MARKET
- Reasons you don’t know about why protective fil...
- Self-adhesive stainless steel protection film
- Two Problems When Using Protective Film-Problem 1
- Two Problems When Using Protective Film-Problem 2
- About how to choose suitable protective film fo...
- Protection Film for Building and Decoration Mat...
- Why use the protective film and what to protect?
- Electrostatic protective film is widely used