PE film replaces traditional, more expensive materials thereby ensuring more profitability for your applications.
With PE film, moreover, the use of oil and lubricants during manufacture is reduced by more than 90%.
PE protective film has zero pollution, and generally such products have passed the SGS and environmental pollution test.
And most importantly: PE is a substitute for the environmentally damaging PVC all over the world.
Related Industry Knowledge
- How to increase the transparency of PE protecti...
- The purpose of protective film slitting
- Protection Film Slitting Process
- Degumming of PE Protective film and its solution
- The best way to use milky white film
- Where is the ground protection film suitable fo...
- Identification of various protective film types
- What is PE from the mucous membrane?
- The existing significance of PE protective film
- Classification method of different protective m...
- How much time and money do you waste on costly ...
- Take care of your new home, and your current one!
- How Can I Protect My Floors If I Am Having A Ho...
- How can I protect my carpet during party?
- Choosing the right protection tool for your party
- Compare PE with PVC
- What is the difference between PE protective fi...
- Protective Film Use Requirements
- Why does stainless steel need protective film?
- The residue problem maybe caused by below reasons