PVC (polyvinyl chloride)
Advantages: low price, excellent chemical resistance and excellent insulation performance
Disadvantages: low temperature resistance (around 60 °C), poor resistance to stretching, poor wear resistance
Application: Signage panel, not suitable for membrane switch and light touch panel Applications: Signage panel, not suitable for membrane switch and light touch panel.
Advantages: 1 high temperature resistance (in the temperature range of -30 ° C ~ 130 ° C), when the temperature or temperature suddenly changes, the PC film does not change much.
2 Good mechanical properties, PC film has high impact resistance and high elasticity, and its yield point force is about 60N/mm 2 , which is the most impact-resistant plastic today.
3 The processing adaptability is strong, and different textures can be pressed on the surface to improve the appearance state of the material.
4 Chemical resistance to dilute acid weak base alcohols and alcohol ethers. In addition, PC film also has high dielectric strength, non-directionality, high brightness and low atomization.
Application: PC film is suitable for all kinds of sign film panels, etc., and the price is moderate, it is the most common material used.
PET (polyester) film
Advantages: PET film has good switch button life and excellent corrosion resistance and wear resistance, and excellent insulation performance.
Disadvantages: The price is slightly higher than the PC panel and cannot be UV resistant.
Application: High requirements for instrumentation and appliance panels.
Related Industry Knowledge
- How to increase the transparency of PE protecti...
- The purpose of protective film slitting
- Protection Film Slitting Process
- Degumming of PE Protective film and its solution
- The best way to use milky white film
- Where is the ground protection film suitable fo...
- Identification of various protective film types
- What is PE from the mucous membrane?
- The existing significance of PE protective film
- Classification method of different protective m...
- Introduction of Acrylic Protective Film
- How to improve the technology of PE electrostat...
- Polyethylene Film (PE Film) PE Tape
- What is PE, and What is it Used For?
- What Are The Different Types of Polyethylene?
- What is adhesive tape?
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS IN THE USE OF KINGRE...
- Different Types of Adhesives
- Why is Polyethylene used so often?
- Self adhesive protective film elongation and pr...