It is generally known that an electrostatic film is used to protect the surface of a product.For simple protection, a higher requirement is imposed on the electrostatic film, that is, no air bubbles can be generated, and the resin can be reused after being torn, and the glue cannot be left. The protection of the electrostatic film on the plastic film is not negligible. Now the surface of the plastic product is smooth as jade, and the spray can be used as a mirror. Use low-viscosity PE electrostatic film. When the plastic package is on the PE film, it can be safely transferred and packaged. It will not worry about scratches before packaging, saving manpower and time. A small layer of electrostatic film only needs a small amount of money, and the economic benefit is equivalent big.
Other uses of electrostatic membranes are mainly in the processing and transportation process, automotive parts, electronic appliances, plastic enclosures, furniture and furniture, decoration and decoration. When transported, it is commonly referred to as a stretch film, also known as a wrap film or a bundle film. It is similar to a household plastic film. It plays the role of dustproof, moisture proof and clean. It is convenient, economical and economical. It can save a lot of energy.
Related Industry Knowledge
- How to increase the transparency of PE protecti...
- The purpose of protective film slitting
- Protection Film Slitting Process
- Degumming of PE Protective film and its solution
- The best way to use milky white film
- Where is the ground protection film suitable fo...
- Identification of various protective film types
- What is PE from the mucous membrane?
- The existing significance of PE protective film
- Classification method of different protective m...
- Processing of Color Steel Protective Film
- Use of Milky White PE Protective Film
- Single layer PET film‘s features and uses
- Differences between PVC, PC and PET as membrane...
- Introduction of Acrylic Protective Film
- How to improve the technology of PE electrostat...
- Polyethylene Film (PE Film) PE Tape
- What is PE, and What is it Used For?
- What Are The Different Types of Polyethylene?
- What is adhesive tape?