The antistatic gel PET protective film is made of transparent PET film and coated with imported organic silica gel. It has the functions of automatic adsorption and elimination of bubbles on the surface of smooth and smooth products. The surface of the substrate has anti-static properties to dissipate static electricity and avoid damage to the product caused by static electricity.
Antistatic silicone PET protective film application
1. Widely used in the protection of glass lenses, display screens and touch screens.
2. It is suitable for heat-conducting graphite sheet die-cutting engineering, transfer cover and protective film die-cutting engineering, transfer film and other purposes.
3, suitable for PORON foam cross-cutting and plastic shell process protective film
4, various product module process and shipment protection applications
Related Industry Knowledge
- How to increase the transparency of PE protecti...
- The purpose of protective film slitting
- Protection Film Slitting Process
- Degumming of PE Protective film and its solution
- The best way to use milky white film
- Where is the ground protection film suitable fo...
- Identification of various protective film types
- What is PE from the mucous membrane?
- The existing significance of PE protective film
- Classification method of different protective m...
- Application field of electrostatic film
- Processing of Color Steel Protective Film
- Use of Milky White PE Protective Film
- Single layer PET film‘s features and uses
- Differences between PVC, PC and PET as membrane...
- Introduction of Acrylic Protective Film
- How to improve the technology of PE electrostat...
- Polyethylene Film (PE Film) PE Tape
- What is PE, and What is it Used For?
- What Are The Different Types of Polyethylene?