Today, let's move on to talk about the next three levels adhesion for different application.
120-150 g/25mm or 0.75-1.47N/25mm
Common thickness: 0.04mm-0.07mm
Suitable for surface protection on galvanized sheet, mill finished aluminum sheet, marble surface, granite surface, duct covering surface,etc.
150-200 g/25mm or 1.47-1.96N/25mm
Common thickness: 0.045mm-0.15mm
Suitable for surface protection on laminate of matte finish, aluminum lastic composite panel, coated aluminum sheet of matte finish, coated stainless steel panel of matte finish etc.
Very high adhesion
200-600 g/25mm or 1.96-5.88N/25mm
Common thickness: 0.055mm-0.15mm
Suitable for surface protection on carpet, automobile carpet, dull painted aluminum profile, coarse sand blasted profile etc.
Related Industry Knowledge
- How to increase the transparency of PE protecti...
- The purpose of protective film slitting
- Protection Film Slitting Process
- Degumming of PE Protective film and its solution
- The best way to use milky white film
- Where is the ground protection film suitable fo...
- Identification of various protective film types
- What is PE from the mucous membrane?
- The existing significance of PE protective film
- Classification method of different protective m...
- Use of Milky White PE Protective Film
- Acrylic industry needs to use PE electrostatic ...
- A Easy Way to Protective Your Carpet with Our P...
- CHOOSE A GOOD PE PROTECTIVE FILM FACTORY IN CHINA
- What are the commonly used PE protective film g...
- Why should the protective film be of good quality?
- CHOOSE KINGREAL PE PROTECTIVE FILM ON PAINTED M...
- What will Affect the Price of PE Protective Film
- What does ceramic tile protective film do?
- Analysis of crystal point problem of PE protect...