Blue pe protective film is to prevent the product from affecting sales due to defects.
And why should it be made with blue color?This is determined by the market and the user’s preferences.In the long-term use of the protective film, in the market with some special products, the blue protective film is much better than the transparent protective film, and it is easy to identify.
Some products, after being attached with a transparent protective film, can not tell where the film is.This will lead workers to make it difficult to remove the transparent protective film and reduce the production efficiency. However, the blue pe protective film is a good solution to this problem.
Related Industry Knowledge
- How to increase the transparency of PE protecti...
- The purpose of protective film slitting
- Protection Film Slitting Process
- Degumming of PE Protective film and its solution
- The best way to use milky white film
- Where is the ground protection film suitable fo...
- Identification of various protective film types
- What is PE from the mucous membrane?
- The existing significance of PE protective film
- Classification method of different protective m...
- Why window shield during construction is necess...
- Efficiency and Environmental Relief
- How much time and money do you waste on costly ...
- Take care of your new home, and your current one!
- How Can I Protect My Floors If I Am Having A Ho...
- How can I protect my carpet during party?
- Choosing the right protection tool for your party
- Compare PE with PVC
- What is the difference between PE protective fi...
- Protective Film Use Requirements