1, Suitable for sticky: easy to easy to tear.
2, Stripping force stability: changes over time, that is, the smaller the increase in the rate of stripping.
3, Good weather resistance: in the sun exposure conditions, the use of up to six months to one year.
4, Long storage period: storage in the warehouse for more than 12 months, no change in quality.
5, Without Pollution: adhesive was inert, will not be bonded with the surface of the material chemical reaction.
6, Excellent mechanical properties: meet the user requirements of the tensile strength, elastic modulus, elongation and so on.
Related Industry Knowledge
- How to increase the transparency of PE protecti...
- The purpose of protective film slitting
- Protection Film Slitting Process
- Degumming of PE Protective film and its solution
- The best way to use milky white film
- Where is the ground protection film suitable fo...
- Identification of various protective film types
- What is PE from the mucous membrane?
- The existing significance of PE protective film
- Classification method of different protective m...
- Why does stainless steel need protective film?
- The residue problem maybe caused by below reasons
- What is the features of self adhesive film?
- Introduction of Stainless Steel Protective Film
- Storage,transportation requirements of PE prote...
- The residue problem maybe caused by these reasons
- Protective film selection
- WHAT IS SELF ADHESIVE PE PROTECTIVE FILM
- Widely Used PE Protective Film
- HOW SHOULD WE PROTECT ACRYLIC SHEET/ PLEXIGLASS?