1, by nature Category: coating film, from the mucous membrane 1, the type of adhesive film adhesive solvent-type rubber adhesive, solvent-based acrylic adhesive, water-based acrylic adhesive, and silicone adhesive.
Among them, water-based acrylic adhesive is the most common use of such products, it can easily adjust the adhesion, and good transparency and weather resistance. 2), since the mucosa is generally in the form of coextrusion production, and its self-adhesive layer generally for EVA, ultra-low density polyethylene or polyolefin plastic body resin mainly, this kind of structural form has gradually become the mainstream of the market, because it has more advantages than coating film, such as no residual plastic, provide a stable adhesion,
Reduce user costs and create higher profits for protective film manufacturers.
2, according to the rubber system classification
Rubber Department: Natural rubber, SBR, synthetic rubber;
Rubber Series Protective film features: soft, can reach the final viscosity quickly, molecular mobility is good, relatively easy to tear, natural rubber anti-aging performance, high price.
Acrylate System: Emulsion Type (water-based), solvent type;
Characteristics of acrylate Adhesive protective Film
1, emulsion-type acrylic acid (water-based acrylic): Relatively poor liquidity, to achieve the final viscous time is relatively long, low-grade protective film viscosity will increase with the growth of viscosity, environmental protection materials, good weather resistance, can quickly tear film;
2, solvent acrylic acid: difficult to achieve high requirements of environmental standards, other characteristics and emulsion of acrylic acid similar. 3, according to the base material classification: PE base material, PVC base material, pet base material, OPP base material, other
Related Industry Knowledge
- How to increase the transparency of PE protecti...
- The purpose of protective film slitting
- Protection Film Slitting Process
- Degumming of PE Protective film and its solution
- The best way to use milky white film
- Where is the ground protection film suitable fo...
- Identification of various protective film types
- What is PE from the mucous membrane?
- The existing significance of PE protective film
- What is the high temperature protection film?
- Haunted House Carpet Protection Film
- Why should the pe blue film be made with blue c...
- Why window shield during construction is necess...
- Efficiency and Environmental Relief
- How much time and money do you waste on costly ...
- Take care of your new home, and your current one!
- How Can I Protect My Floors If I Am Having A Ho...
- How can I protect my carpet during party?
- Choosing the right protection tool for your party