The painted and coated metals industry utilizes many types of topcoat paint systems including Kynar, Polyester, SMP, and new appliance coatings (anti-fingerprint, tinted stainless and more). Adhering to and protecting these, and soon to be developed, systems is a challenge we have met time and time again. With the right film type and adhesion, our protective films will protect the painted surface during all the stages of fabrication, assembly and shipment, and remove cleanly from the surface when the job is done. Our experience is in protecting a wide range of painted metal surface including:
The additional applications are:
· Curtain walls
· Building panels
· Coil coating
· Automotive clear coat
· Your application here
When we refering to the value of metals, we will compare the finish of the metal surface, if there is little scratch, contamination or scuffing on the surface, it will definitely affect the quality and value of your products.KINGREAL painted metal protective film is easy remove without any residue. I'm sure you worth it if you try to cooperate with us!
Related Industry Knowledge
- How to increase the transparency of PE protecti...
- The purpose of protective film slitting
- Protection Film Slitting Process
- Degumming of PE Protective film and its solution
- The best way to use milky white film
- Where is the ground protection film suitable fo...
- Identification of various protective film types
- What is PE from the mucous membrane?
- The existing significance of PE protective film
- Classification method of different protective m...
- What will Affect the Price of PE Protective Film
- What does ceramic tile protective film do?
- Analysis of crystal point problem of PE protect...
- Aluminium Composite Panel Surface Protective Film
- SUSTAINABILITY AS A MATTER OF COURSE
- The characteristics of the electrostatic protec...
- Printing Protective Film
- PRODUCT PROTECTION IS ALSO CLIMATE PROTECTION
- Kingreal Profile Protective Films
- What Are The Conditions For A Good PE Protectio...