The PE protective film appears crystal point, what is the specific reason?
In the PE protective film, if it has a crystal point, the specific reason is:
Reason 1: The raw materials used in the protective film are not up to standard in cleanliness or are contaminated by dust.
Reason 2: In the selection of raw materials, there is no choice of suitable, or the compatibility between several raw materials is not good, resulting in crystal points.
Reason 3: In the processing of the protective film, the processing temperature is not well controlled, so that the raw material is poorly plasticized, or the plasticization is excessive, thereby generating a crystal point.
Reason 4: There is a problem in the processing equipment, the quality of the equipment itself, or the processing capacity of the equipment is not enough.
This is a common problem in the protective film.
We guarantee that protective film from KINGREAL will not have such a problem.
Related Industry Knowledge
- How to increase the transparency of PE protecti...
- The purpose of protective film slitting
- Protection Film Slitting Process
- Degumming of PE Protective film and its solution
- The best way to use milky white film
- Where is the ground protection film suitable fo...
- Identification of various protective film types
- What is PE from the mucous membrane?
- The existing significance of PE protective film
- Classification method of different protective m...
- Aluminium Composite Panel Surface Protective Film
- SUSTAINABILITY AS A MATTER OF COURSE
- The characteristics of the electrostatic protec...
- Printing Protective Film
- PRODUCT PROTECTION IS ALSO CLIMATE PROTECTION
- Kingreal Profile Protective Films
- What Are The Conditions For A Good PE Protectio...
- PE Protective Film is Mostly Widely Used Surfac...
- Stainless Steel Sheet Protective Film
- PC, PET, PVC, PS, PMMA … Sheets Protective Film